Welcome to Valley Implants and Periodontics!
WE ARE OPEN!
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please call our office (425)271-5812 before entering the building, we may need you to wait in your vehicle until 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow us to reduce the number of patients in our reception area.
- We will take your temperature when you walk in before you can be seated in the dental operatory.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We request that patients do not bring guests or family members to their appointments unless they are required for translation, parent, or guardian for a minor’s appointment, or for disabilities.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or coffee station since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
- We will be collecting patient portions before your appointment so that you do not need to stop and pay on the way out.
- If you have a diagnosed treatment, our treatment coordinator and insurance coordinator can either review the treatment plan and financial arrangement with you in the office, or email you first and review with you by phone or virtual meetings.
- We will be requesting forms to be completed online prior to your appointment. We will communicate with you prior to your appointment to let you know which forms will be needed.
Allen Chen, DDS,MSD,FACD and Alex Ko, DMD,MSD practice a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery, gum grafting and crown lengthening. Our doctors can correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease.
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance. We can help you achieve the smile you deserve!
Office Hours for Renton:
Phone: (425) 271-5812
Email: [email protected]
Covington Office is open Thursdays 7:30am – 4:00pm
Specializing in Placing Dental Implants
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Renton & Covington, WA at (425) 271-5812.
Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
These procedures are a predictable way to cover unsightly, sensitive, or exposed root surfaces and to prevent future gum recession. If you are unhappy with the appearance of short unsightly teeth this can be greatly improved by a combination of periodontal procedures by Dr. AllenChen and cosmetic dentistry by your dentist.For more information about cosmetic periodontal surgery or to schedule a consultation appointment, please call our office in WAor Covington, WA at (425) 271-5812.
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.